77 Hudson Jersey City is Downtown Jersey City's premiere waterfront building. This exquisite building, designed by the renowned Cetra Ruddy boasts a true curtain wall of glass, Italian imported Dada cabinetry, carrera marble, Portuguese limstone or quartz countertops and unparalleled spa-like baths with chiseled and Grecian marble. 77 Hudson was uniquely designed with angles that maximize the best views on the Gold Coast from floor to ceiling windows. 77 Hudson offers the best commute to NYC with a 3 minute Path ride, a 5 minute Ferry ride or for those who prefer to drive it is mere blocks from the Holland Tunnel.
77 Hudson offers 2 floors of resort-style amenities including outdoor pool and hot tub, a 3,000 s.f. gym, daily classes, children's playroom, high-tech screening room, business center, game room, virtual golf and more.
77 Hudson continues to be one of the most sought-after buildings on the New Jersey Gold Coast. Let our experts tour you through the beautiful homes with breath-taking views. Call us today to schedule!
The Conveniences of 77 Hudson
Not only would you own a lavish condo, but you would enjoy the amenities and conveniences that accompany the benefit of being a resident.
• Fully equipped business center for lectures and workshops
• Fitness Center with Full staff
• Massage Room
• Sauna and Steam Rooms (with changing rooms and showers)
• Yoga, Pilates and Aerobics Room
• Game Room and Click Café
• Virtual Golf
• Children’s Playroom
• Rooftop landscaped park (with hot tub, lounge area, Cabanas, BBQ pit, Jogging path, Dog park, Children’s playground and heated pool)
• Private Dining Room and Kitchen
• Screening Room
• Cold storage room for any grocery deliveries
• Round-the-clock Concierge
• On-site maintenance staff
Award-winning Cetra/Ruddy architect and interior designer for 77 Hudson, has created a world-class community that combines the best of life in Manhattan and Paulus Hook Jersey City. Sophisticated and urbane, the design of 77 Hudson brings quality architecture to the shores of the Hudson River.
Nancy Ruddy and architect John Cetra are the principals in one of New York's most innovative design practices, a full-service firm known for projects that synthesize technologically-advanced architecture and sophisticated interior design.
- $1,895,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,558 sqftListing provided by WEICHERT REALTORS 201-333-4443MLS 21001351014 Days on Market
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath744 sqftListing provided by ELITE REALTORS OF NEW JERSEY 973-994-9009MLS 21001246425 Days on Market
- 1 Bed, 2 Baths955 sqftListing provided by LIBERTY REALTY LLC 201-222-2900MLS 21001006050 Days on Market
- $1,499,9992 Beds, 2 Baths1,555 sqftListing provided by WEICHERT REALTORS 201-860-4009MLS 21000806872 Days on Market
- $1,220,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,075 sqftListing provided by WEICHERT REALTORS 201-860-4009MLS 210000009168 Days on Market
This MLS IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2021.